Handmade Primitives

HANDMADE PRIMITIVES

Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

What's up for the New Year??


Hi,
What's up for the New Year?? Well, I'm gonna start working on getting my Crafting Business back on track. I want to enter some Craft Show's this year and I really need to plan ahead. From what I'm reading on blogs, forums, etc. ya'll work all throughout the year. My favorite time of the year is Christmas and I love making Prim Christmas Crafts. I started playing around making and grunging Candles. I really love doing that. I just love all the bakery smells.
I need to clear a space in my spare bedroom and get to work. Would like to get started on sewing as well.

So, what's up with all of you? What are your plans for the New Year. Hope everyone has a wonderful new year coming up.
Take care,
Melanie
P.S. Had to add a Pic of one of my Grandson's. He lives in Germany. I miss him so much. Huggs...

4 comments:

  1. Lots of luck to you on getting your business back on track! No big plans for New Years...we are staying home this year with the kiddos & having my dad & stepmom over to eat & watch a movie. I'm sure I'll be asleep before the new year even gets here. I hope you & your family have a safe & happy New Year!
    Hugs,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melanie..best wishes for the New Year and good luck on getting back on track. I need to stick to my resolution to be more organized and do my book work more often instead of scrambling at the last minute to find receipts and whatnot!

    I hope to be able to spend NY Eve with family playing games and having a good time.. and I am going to eat lots too cause the next day I start my yearly "I am gonna reach my goal weight this year" resolution! LOL
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you, Melanie. Like you, I tend to do only Christmas crafts and choose not to work all year on them. I usually start in June or July, but you know what that causes? I have to then work like crazy to keep up with my shows and internet orders. SO my New Year's resolution for 2010 is to start painting earlier!!! At least a few items each month before June. You probably should do the same to avoid getting stressed out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Melanie,
    I am trying to get a head start this year. I usually start in January, but tend to slack off , so really going to hit it hard this year. Good luck finding good shows, they are getting harder and harder to find.
    I am trying to get some Valentine and Easter stuff done, I am not a big fan of those holidays for making crafts. Take care and have a great New Year.
    sandy

    ReplyDelete