Handmade Primitives

HANDMADE PRIMITIVES

Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog

Monday, December 28, 2009

Trying to set up my blog

Well, I am trying to figure this blogging thing out. I want to
add buttons and I am having a very hard time. I will have to
do some more research on this.
I still have my Christmas decorations up and need to take those
down sometime this week. I'd like to start on something for
Valentines Day.
Well, this is short again,,,gotta figure this computer stuff
out. Learning own my own...
Melanie

2 comments:

  1. You can go into your custom settings and add buttons...it shows you how to add links, etc...i'll look at mine and see if I can find out some info for ya...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go into your settings then lay out and click add gadget...this will give you things to add or you can add your own html...good luck.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete