Handmade Primitives

HANDMADE PRIMITIVES

Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog

Monday, October 4, 2010

Amish Country ~~ Berlin Ohio


















Just wanted to share some pic's from the A Primitive Journey Gathering we had in Berlin, Ohio. We had an awesome time meeting all of each other and getting to know each other. So many funny stories we shared. We shopped till we dropped. Some got to go out to the Yoder Amish Farm. My sister and I had a blast there, she didn't want to miss her buggy Amish ride. That was so much fun. In the above photo is a group of us that stayed at the same hotel. Sure do miss you girls, and can't wait to see you all next year.

4 comments:

  1. My hubby and I were just there on Saturday!!! We went to Berlin, Walnut creek, Sugar creek and Kidron, I can't wait to go back!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your pics - I love Amish country and would love to visit Holmes County sooner rather than later!
    Sounds like you all had a fab get-together!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you all had a wonderful time! The pictures are beautiful! I love to visit Amish communities to eat and shop, love their way of life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the photos. I used to live in Walnut Creek, OH & it was fun to remember that area. :)

    ReplyDelete